Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Scale out all ingredients.
- Whip eggs and sugar with the vanilla until pale and light.
- Mix melted chocolate into butter and mix with eggs.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt and fold into the mixture. Add pecans (optional).
- Let mixture cool in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Scoop with soup spoon onto cookie trays lined with parchment paper. Flatten out a little and add the chocolate chunks on top of cookie batter.
- Bake at 325 F for 8-10 minutes. Cookies should still be soft.
4 whole eggs
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1lb melted dark chocolate
1/2 stick of butter
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
2/3 cup chopped roasted pecans
1 cup chocolate chunks semi-sweet or chocolate chips